[ptg][kolla] Please stop translating Etherpads

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:31:35 UTC 2020

Apologies for top-posting, but we've been putting the following at the
top of Cinder etherpads for meetings, PTG, midcycles, etc., where using
the time slider after a translation has happened still doesn't get you
back to where you were if you didn't catch the change immediately:

DO NOT USE TRANSLATION TOOLS IN THIS ETHERPAD!!!!   (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ c┻━┻
不要在这个ETHERPAD中使用翻译工具!

To translate this etherpad, please follow these easy instructions:
1. Look in the above toolbar and click the '</>' ("Share this pad") button
2. Click the "Read only" checkbox at the top of the dialog box
3. Copy the URL that appears in the "Link" box
4. Open that URL in a new browser tab or window
5. Use your translation tools of choice in the new window
Thank you!

要翻译此etherpad,请按照以下简单说明进行操作:
1.查看上面的工具栏,然后单击“ </>”(“共享此记事本”)按钮
2.单击对话框顶部的“只读”复选框
3.复制出现在“链接”框中的URL
4.在新的浏览器标签或窗口中打开该URL
5.在新窗口中使用您选择的翻译工具
谢谢!

-- end text --

I don't think we've had problems since we included the instructions,
whereas the "please don't translate" message wasn't effective in our
experience.

Text was google translate verified by a native speaker.