[cinder][grenade][neutron] Gate failure in grenade jons

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Sun Oct 25 07:47:38 UTC 2020

Hi Cinder team,

I saw in Neutron CI in last few days that all our grenade jobs (multinode if
that is important) are failing with error which seems to be related to Cinder.
I opened bug [1] for that.
Please take a look at it as it seems pretty serious issue because our gate is
now broken because of that.
Sorry if there is already another bug reported for the same problem and I
created duplicate :)
If bug is somehow hard to fix or there is nobody who can take a look, I will be
also greatful for such info so we can temporary mark those grenade jobs as
non-voting to unblock our gate :)

Thx a lot in advance for Your help.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1901384

--