[CloudKitty][ptg] PTG next week

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:09:56 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thanks to all of you who proposed some topics for our meeting at the PTG. I
hope you are all enjoying the virtual summit this week. Next week is the
virtual PTG, an event where we will reflect on the past release cycle and
look forward to the next release, Wallaby, and beyond.

The CloudKitty discussions at the PTG are organized in Etherpad [1]. The
PTG meeting is free to attend, but please register [2] and add your name to
the Etherpad. If you can't make all of the sessions, but are interested in
specific topics, add your name to the topic to request an IRC ping.

I am looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Cheers,
Rafael

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cloudkitty-ptg-wallaby
[2] https://october2020ptg.eventbrite.com