[ussuri][ansible][cinder] cinder-api timeout in setup-openstack

Kiluria kiluria at posteo.de
Thu Oct 22 21:17:47 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

first of all, im very new with openstack. Currently i am trying to
install my first openstack in a testing System consisting of 6 PCs. But
i have some Problems to get it to work. I would be very grateful if
someone could help me, to find my Problem.

I tried to install Openstack with the Openstack-Ansible Deployment
Guide. My Configuration files are:

openstack_user_config.yml: http://paste.openstack.org/show/799294/
user_variables.yml      : yhttp://paste.openstack.org/show/799295/

But the last Playbook "setup-openstacks" runs on an error. At the Task
"os_cinder : Ensure cinder api is available" i get a timeout. It says
that HTTP Error 503 and it can not connect to 172.29.236.9:8776
(open-stack-03).

There is no port 8776 open on the internal haproxy IP. But the
cinder-api.service in the cinder-api container is enabled. And there is
even an open Port 8776 in the container. ("ss -tunlp")

Does anyone have an idea what I did wrong?

Thanks for every answer!