[neutron] Drivers meeting

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 19:37:23 UTC 2020

Hi,

We have one new RFE [1] proposed by Liu, but as we have PTG next week, I added
it to the PTG agenda for discussion (on Thursday).
And with that I think we can cancel tomorrow's meeting.
Have a great weekend and see You on Monday at PTG :)

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1900934

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Principal Software Engineer