OpenStack user survey data available?

Lucio Seki lucioseki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:49:38 UTC 2020

Hi Allison,

Thanks for the quick response.

Actually I'm interested in a more comprehensive data about Cinder drivers,
Cloud size and the OpenStack releases, so I could query for
- average amount of storage of the 10 largest Ceph RBD Cinder users
- # of NetApp Cinder driver users for each OpenStack release
- average # of instances of the LVM Cinder driver users

So I'd need the answers for the following questions:
- Which releases do deployments most commonly use?
- Which OpenStack Block Storage (Cinder) drivers are you using?
- How much usable block storage do you have in this Cinder deployment?
- Number of instances

The timeframe I'm interested in is from 2019.

It's not urgent, so it's fine if you could get this data after the PTG.

Regards,
Lucio