Openstack client can't load modules

Cristina Mayo Sarmiento admin at gsic.uva.es
Wed Oct 21 11:28:45 UTC 2020

You are completely rigth, I have gnocchiclient 7.0.5 installed via apt
and pip with sudo, and 7.0.7 in non root user installed via pip. This
last version (7.0.7) is showing the "errors" about deprecated commands.
I have rolled back to 7.0.5 and these messages have dissapeared.

Thanks a lot!

Regards
---