Implementation of project Trove in our Openstack-based Environment

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:58:42 UTC 2020

Hi Bekir,

As Trove PTL, thanks for your interest in Trove.

Trove is not dead or abandoned, it's actively developed and maintained,
other
than catalyst cloud, there are some other contributors coming from other
cloud
providers as well. We (catalyst cloud) have just deployed Trove Ussuri in
production, and will soon upgrade to Victoria to get benefits of the added
features and bugfixes. I would recommend you read the Victoria project
update
to get an impression of the latest project status
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-October/017772.html
.

Trove team is so small that we don't have regular meetings, but feel free to
get in touch via IRC (#openstack-trove) or email.

---
Lingxian Kong
Senior Cloud Engineer
Catalyst Cloud