[cinder] no weekly meeting this week (or next)

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:34:12 UTC 2020

Due to the Summit this week, we won't hold the weekly cinder meeting on
21 October (tomorrow).

Due to the PTG next week, we won't need to hold the weekly meeting on 28
October because we'll be discussing cinder stuff all week.  The PTG
planning etherpad is here:
   https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/wallaby-ptg-cinder-planning

The next Cinder meeting will be at the usual place and time: Wednesday 4
November in #openstack-meeting-alt at 1400 UTC.  (People who have been
observing Daylight Savings Time, please check whether the meeting time
may have shifted an hour earlier for you.)

The cinder meeting agenda is available here:
   https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cinder-wallaby-meetings

Looking forward to seeing everyone virtually at the PTG!
brian