[cyborg] Edge sync up at the PTG

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:09:20 UTC 2020

Hi Yumeng,

Sorry for being so impatient, forgot about the holidays.

We could do 1400 UTC on Wednesday if the slot after the sync with Nova works? I was just wondering about that one as there might be some aspects of that session that’s interesting for the edge group.

If that doesn’t work we can do Tuesday as you suggested.

Which one do you prefer?

Thanks,
Ildikó