[kolla][kayobe] The upcoming Kolla meetings (IRC, Klub, Kall) *cancelled* due to OpenStack-wise events (Open Infra Summit, PTG)

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:15:28 UTC 2020

Hi Folks!

The subject is pretty self-explanatory.
Next week we have Open Infrastructure Summit [1].
And the following week - PTG [2].

As a cycle-trailing project we are now also working on our Victoria release.

Hence, we decided to *cancel* the regular meetings on the following
days (all at 15 UTC):
Oct 15 - Kolla Kall
Oct 21 - Kolla IRC meeting
Oct 22 - Kolla Klub
Oct 28 - Kolla IRC meeting
Oct 29 - Kolla Kall

Please join us for the Kolla PTG sessions instead! [3]
We will also coordinate asynchronously as we do most of the usual
working week on IRC.

We will be restoring the normal schedule after PTG ends.

[1] https://www.openstack.org/summit/
[2] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/
[3] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/kolla-wallaby-ptg

-yoctozepto