[magnum]monitoring enabled label problem

Ionut Biru ionut at fleio.com
Wed Oct 14 12:27:34 UTC 2020

hi guys

Currently I'm using the latest from stable/ussuri.

I have deployed a private cluster(floating ip disabled) with
monitoring_enabled=true and it seems that the services related to
monitoring fail to deploy with an error: Error: unable to build kubernetes
objects from release manifest: error validating "": error validating data:
ValidationError(Endpoints.subsets[0].addresses[0]): missing required field
"ip" in io.k8s.api.core.v1.EndpointAddress

If I enable floating ip, everything is deployed correctly.

Is there a workaround that I have to use in this type of scenario?

https://paste.xinu.at/Wim/

--
Ionut Biru - https://fleio.com