vPTG Oct 2020 Registration & Schedule

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Oct 8 14:37:07 UTC 2020

On 2020-10-08 10:24:17 -0400 (-0400), Artom Lifshitz wrote:
> Can I make a feature request? Would it be possible to get the calendar
> in iCal format (or whatever we can import/embed in our calendaring
> tool of choice), ideally with one calendar per project/track? It would
> help deal with time zones, and would be *really* appreciated.
[...]

The live schedule at http://ptg.openstack.org/ptg.html is
continuously updated by an IRC bot, and its source code lives here:

    https://opendev.org/openstack/ptgbot

If someone wants, it would probably not be hard to integrate or lift
some of the code from this tool:

    https://opendev.org/opendev/yaml2ical

Just have the bot emit a ptg.ical file the same way it does its
ptg.json file and then add a link for it in the ptg.html file it
builds.
--
Jeremy Stanley