[cinder] type-checking hackfest next week

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 19:10:16 UTC 2020

At today's Cinder meeting, we decided to celebrate the Victoria release
happening next Wednesday by cancelling the Cinder meeting we'd be having
on that day, and instead using the time for a hackfest to review the
patches Eric has posted for using mypy for type checking in the cinder
code, and to add type annotations elsewhere in the code.  So we'll be
meeting from 1300-1600 UTC on Wednesday 14 October in the opendev Jitsi:
     https://meetpad.opendev.org/cinder-type-checking-hackfest

If you want an advance look, you can start here:
- https://review.opendev.org/#/c/733620/
- https://review.opendev.org/#/c/733621/

For general information:
- https://docs.python.org/3/library/typing.html