[tripleo][undercloud] use local container images in insecure repo

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Tue Oct 6 14:43:22 UTC 2020

Or maybe I can specify, some exact version of ironic containers, that were
working:
docker.io/tripleou/centos-binary-ironic-inspector at sha256:ad5d58c4cce48ed0c660a0be7fed69f53202a781e75b1037dcee96147e9b8c4b
 for installation to grab?

And trying your suggestion. Also generating self signed Cert and will be
adding it to undercloud host to trust list, or it should be also added to
undercloud.conf with env files also?

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030