[tripleo][ci] RFC, supported releases of TripleO

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 07:41:05 UTC 2020

Hi Wes,

Let me ask several questions especially about upstream maintenance.

- Will we retire stable/ocata and stable/pike, too ? It seems that these 2
branches are still open.
  Since we have really seen activity about these 2 branches recently. I
think it is the time to retire these 2 stable branches as well.

- You didn't mention stable/queens but do you intend to keep it open ? If
yes, how do we backport any fixes to queens after retiring R and S ?
  I suppose that we'll backport a change from master to V/U/T and then Q,
with skipping R/S, but is it right ?

Thank you,
Takashi