[neutron] Security groups with SR-IOV as a second ML2 mechanism driver

GABRIEL OMAR GAMERO MONTENEGRO gabriel.gamero at pucp.edu.pe
Mon Oct 5 22:12:20 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I'm planning to use the SR-IOV Networking L2 Agent
with another L2 Agent as Open vSwitch or Linux Bridge
(a configuration with multiple ML2 mechanism drivers).

Does anybody know if I can use the Open vSwitch or
Linux Bridge L2 agents with security group feature (implemented
with iptables firewall driver or Native Open vSwitch firewall driver)?
Or am I restricted to apply no security to my instances because
SR-IOV L2 agent is being used as a second mechanism driver
in the same OpenStack deployment?

Thanks in advance,
Gabriel Gamero