[charms] Zaza bundle tests

David Ames david.ames at canonical.com
Mon Oct 5 16:01:37 UTC 2020

FWIW, I have used sym links in a couple of charms [0] [1]. This seems
like a perfectly rational thing to do. I suspect it could be leveraged
even further as @Xav Paice  suggests.

@Alex Kavanagh, I think this is a separate issue from mojo, as this
primarily pertains to Zaza tests. Also, the build process removes the
sym-links and creates separate files for us in a built charm.

[0] https://github.com/openstack/charm-mysql-innodb-cluster/tree/master/src/tests/bundles
[1] https://github.com/openstack-charmers/charm-ceph-benchmarking/tree/master/tests/bundles

--
David Ames