[charms] Zaza bundle tests

Chris MacNaughton chris.macnaughton at canonical.com
Mon Oct 5 11:03:44 UTC 2020

> I think I remember that a conscious decision was made to avoid using
> symlinks for the bundles due to the hell that openstack-mojo-specs
> descended into?  Liam may want to wade in on this?

Broadly, this is one of the reasons I proposed submitting a review of a
single charm to be a practical example of what this would look like, and
how complex it would be. It should also help us, as a project, identify
if the repetition is enough that symlinks, or refactoring the library,
would be worthwhile.

Chris