[all][dev] Python.h not found after openstack-tox-py36 is switch to CentOS8

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 17:38:00 UTC 2020

I've been hacking on a change to handle mysql[1] for ironic which at
least seems to get us past the initial failure with mysql, but we also
carry postgresql support in our script and that seems like it is going
to need more work. Currently fighting trying to update the pg_hba.conf
file.

[1]: https://review.opendev.org/755905