[cloudkitty] Joining the "CloudKitty Drivers" Launchpad team

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Oct 2 14:59:12 UTC 2020

On 2020-10-02 11:29:48 +0200 (+0200), Pierre Riteau wrote:
[...]
> What would be the process to import into Storyboard all Launchpad bugs
> that have been opened since the initial migration? Will the import
> script handle it fine or should we identify and tag all new bugs?

We can rerun the import and it will add any new bugs it finds, or
new comments which were left on old bugs after the previous import.

It will not, however, update task statuses. If a bug was imported
previously but then closed in Launchpad and left active in
StoryBoard, the import will only pick up the additional comments
from Launchpad for that bug, but not automatically resolve the
existing task in StoryBoard for you. This is probably the behavior
you'd want anyway, I'm just pointing it out for clarity.
--
Jeremy Stanley