[tc][all] Wallaby Cycle Community Goals

Graham Hayes gr at ham.ie
Thu Oct 1 16:37:18 UTC 2020

So, we have had a single goal proposed that does not have
push back, or limitations - the privsep migration.

As this may be a challenging goal, I think doing this one on
its own for the cycle is a good idea.

Rodolfo has agreed to continue championing this goal,
so I have proposed moving the goal from the proposed to
selected folder[1]

1 - https://review.opendev.org/755590

Thanks all!

- Graham