[ironic][ussuri][centos8] fails to introspect: my fsm encountered an exception

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Thu Oct 1 09:59:36 UTC 2020

I am using default sources from docker.io/tripleou can be seen in [1]
I still see the same errors [2], even the image was updated. I have rebuilt
undercloud.
and images are 18 hours old.

if someone could help me to refresh ironic-inspector in other way, I could
try to. but now if I exec -it into ironic_inspector container, I det ironic
user and cannot login to root.

If someone could waste some time from their life, and paste some links, how
I could update it from the glorious master, I could help to test and will
help later on ;)

thank you for your time, for reading ;)

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/87pn8i1QGJj2JQyPEJbl/
[2] http://paste.openstack.org/show/LX2h9qSvyJDw6VxwUXt5/