[tc][heat][tacker][tosca-parser][heat-translator] Discusssion about heat-translater and tosca-parser maintenance

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 07:34:01 UTC 2020

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 11:06 AM TAKAHASHI TOSHIAKI(高橋 敏明) <
ts-takahashi at nec.com> wrote:

> Need to discuss with Heat, tc, etc.?
>
> And I'd like to continue to discuss other points such as cooperation with
other members(Heat, or is there any users of those?).

I don't think you need further discussion with tc as there still are
ways for your patch to get reviewed, release package, or for you to join
heat-translator-core team
As we treat heat translator as a separated team, I'm definitely +1 on any
decision from Bob. So not necessary to discuss with heat core team unless
you find it difficult to achieve above tasks.
I'm more than happy to provide help if needed.

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,
Rico Lin