[openstack] [InteropWG] Planning Approval by Nov 30th through email and later at Dec 8th Board meeting

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 18:58:32 UTC 2020

Hi all,
Hope you all had a good Thanks Giving and like to proceed from draft guidelines  on the VIctoria Interop to Approval at next Board meeting on Dec 8th. https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/8Dec2020BoardMeeting
Please review the draft before Nov 30th Monday noon as we would like this 2020.11.* date maintained and will request an approval by Nov 30th,
https://review.opendev.org/c/osf/interop/+/762719

The Interop WG meeting on Dec 3 , we will focus on maintenance of ReftStack and any additional discussions you like to bring for OIF InteropWG wrt add-on modules and or independent k8s conformance for Open Infrastructure Projects.
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/interop

ThanksPrakash
For InteropWG