[openstack][neutron]How to establish existing Openstack in a single server to other multiple physical NIC port

dangerzone ar dangerzonen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 01:01:12 UTC 2020

Hi, I have deployed packstack (All-In-One) openstack over single server and
that openstack traffic is IN/Out via eth1 of the server and that's the
network port configured during the packstack deployment. The server has 4
nic ports and only one (nic1) is used during openstack deployment. The
openstack running good and my vm/vnf traffic can in/out via eth1.
I would like to know how I can utilize other nic port (2,3,4) in my server
so that openstack can leverage that port for my other VM/VNF that
instantiate in my openstack. For example from the image attached, I want
VM/VNF1 connect to nic2 and VM/VNF2 connect to nic3.

Please advise how it can be done. I really hope someone could advise and
help me further. Thank you.

**This is standard openstack (deployed via packstack all-in-one) over
single centos7 server that have 4 nic ports**