[all] CI test result table in the new gerrit review UI

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Thu Nov 26 12:39:13 UTC 2020

Hi,

I understand that adapting the old CI test result table to the new
gerrit review UI is not a simple task. As a temporary measure I hacked
together a tampermonkey user script[1] that does a limited version of
the CI table injection from the browser side. I tested it with recent
chrome and firefox. Let me know if you have problems with it and I'll
try to help. Also feel free to adapt it to your own needs.

Cheers,
gibi

[1] https://gist.github.com/gibizer/717e0cb5b0da0d60d5ecf1e18c0c171a