[neutron] Bug deputy report November 16 - 22

Jakub Libosvar jlibosva at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 12:39:18 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I was the bug deputy for the last week, here is the report:

Critical

  * Failure in test_l2_agent_restart(OVS,Flat network)
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1904897
        This is failing on the gate occasionally
        Needs an assignee

High

  * GRE tunnels over IPv6 are created in wrong way
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1904564
        Assigned to: Slawek
        Patch review pending:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/763204/

  * [OVN] Metadata namespace checksum error with DPDK
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1904871
        Assigned to: Rodolfo

Medium

  * [ovn] Don't include IP addresses for OVN ports if both port security
and DHCP are disabled
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1904412
        Assigned to: Elvira
        Patch review pending:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/763567/

  * Designate driver: allow_reverse_dns_lookup doesn't works if
dns_domain zone wasn't created
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1904559
        Reporter offered a patch but hasn't sent yet

  * [OVN] Inconsistent "flooding to unregistered" IGMP configuration
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1904399
        Assigned to: Lucas
        Patch review pending:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/762818/

Wishlist

  * "gateway" option is not honored when creating a subnet with subnet pool
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1904436

[RFE] Extend neutron-metadata-agent to support to proxy multiple
external services
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1905115
This is an RFE, so far marked as wishlist, should be discussed by the
drivers team.

Undecided

  * Enforce security group cleanup (Resources leaks)
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1904694
        It was not clear to me where does the error come from, I assumed
tempest.

  * Neutron – it’s possible to delete router’s port related to external
gateway
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1904751

  * neutron-dynamic-routing reported as not alive after adding BGP Peer
to BGP Speaker
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1904869
        It seems to me like a configuration issue, agent missing
rabbitmq settings.

Invalid

  * Neutron – it’s possible to delete router’s port related to external
gateway
        There is a patch: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/763198/
        It's claimed this patch is reproducing the issue but the patch
fails elsewhere. I don't think this report is valid.