[all] X Release Naming

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Tue Nov 24 15:39:51 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that we will be wrapping up community input for name
suggestions this Thursday at 12:59:59 UTC.

There are a lot more (and some really good) X name suggestions collected
on the wiki page than I thought we would get. But if you have any other
ideas to add, please get them added to the page in the next couple of days.

Thanks!

Sean