[telemetry] wallaby cycle planning session

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Fri Nov 20 14:48:17 UTC 2020

On 17/11/2020 08:22, Matthias Runge wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> quick reminder, if you are interested in telemetry and its future or
> fate, please participate in the doodle[3].
>
> Thank you.

Hi,

as result, we will be meeting next Friday (Nov. 27 at 4PM CET, that is
10 AM US Eastern).

If it works for you, let's use this bluejeans channel[4] for the discussion.

For ideas, questions and an agenda, there is the etherpad[5].

See you there

[4] https://redhat.bluejeans.com/u/mrunge/
[5] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/telemetry-wallaby-topics