[all][diversity] IRC Channel Renames

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Nov 19 22:37:19 UTC 2020

On 2020-11-19 14:09:34 -0800 (-0800), Kendall Nelson wrote:
> Below is a list of the channels that come to mind and proposed new
> channel names. Please add to the list or suggest alternative names
> if you hate what I've come up with. My goal is to process these
> renames by the end of the year.
>
> - #openstack-ptg  -> #oif-ptg
> - #openstack-forum -> #oif-forum
> - #openstack-diversity -> #oif-diversity
> - #openstack-board -> #oif-board
> - #openstack-foundation -> #oif-foundation

I might instead suggest moving the last one as so:

- #openstack-foundation -> #oif

And there's this recent addition, not sure if it needs to stick
around, but...

- #openinfra-summit -> #oif-summit

Also it feels sort of weird to be talking about this on the
openstack-discuss ML instead of the foundation ML, but I guess it
can't hurt to solicit ideas here first before starting it up there
too.
--
Jeremy Stanley