[manila] Proposing Maari Tamm for python-manilaclient core

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 23:58:15 UTC 2020

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 2:02 PM Victoria Martínez de la Cruz
<victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> It's a great pleasure for me to propose Maari Tamm (maaritamm) for the python-manilaclient core group.
>
> Maari joined us as an Outreachy intern working on the manila support for openstackclient in December 2019. She excelled at delivering the main task, and she went above and beyond by continuing to contribute with the community even after her internship finished. She now continues submitting enhancements for the different manila components and taking on new challenges as they appear.
>
> Not only that, Maari joined us as mentor for the manila project in different efforts we have made: the Open Source Day in Grace Hopper Celebration 2020 and also mentoring for three students from the Boston University that are currently working with us in manila.
>
> Maari is a truly valuable member of our team and I believe she will be a great addition to the python-manilaclient core reviewers group.
>
> Looking forward to a positive response.

+2

Thank you for this proposal Victoria. Maari's work over the past
couple of releases in python-manilaclient is remarkable. It feels
absolutely fulfilling as an open source contributor to work alongside
a passionate learner who not only harnesses her talent to build
things, but also turns around and begins teaching others!