Fwd: freezer

Cyrille CARTIER Cyrille.CARTIER at antemeta.fr
Mon Nov 16 15:26:03 UTC 2020

Hi Ali,
                Last week I’ve got a response in StoryBoard, thanks to Carl : « The bug is fixed in victoria, please update new version. Thanks. »
                My Colleague confirm that Ussuri version still have the same problem. Is it good for you with Stein ?

We're going to test the Victoria version soon, I'll get back to you if it works.

Thanks,
Cyrille