Where to send mascot graphic adjustment proposals

Michael Chapman michapma at redhat.com
Mon Nov 16 03:08:34 UTC 2020

While doing some work on the designate docs I wanted to replace the logo on
the diagrams (for example
https://docs.openstack.org/designate/latest/contributor/architecture.html)
with the mascot graphics available, specifically the horizontal one here:

https://object-storage-ca-ymq-1.vexxhost.net/swift/v1/6e4619c416ff4bd19e1c087f27a43eea/www-images-prod/project-mascots/Designate/OpenStack_Project_Designate_horizontal.eps

The bottom line of the crocodile is just slightly not aligned with the
text, which I think could be improved, and perhaps the crocodile could also
be increased in size to match that of the text.

In addition, the bottom of the mascots page mentions to contact
anne at openstack.org which is no longer an active address.

Are the above proposed changes reasonable, and is there a new contact
available for getting mascot graphics modified? I can change it in the
designate diagrams myself but they are marked ND so I don't think that's
technically allowed.

 - Michael