CloudKitty deployment on Train and/or Ussuri

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Fri Nov 13 11:28:26 UTC 2020

Hi Thode and Henry,

The CloudKitty role in OSA is using configuration options that were
deprecated back in 9.0.0 (Stein) and deleted in 11.0.0 (Train). As I am not
an OSA user (I use Kolla Ansible which supports CloudKitty well), I
encourage you to submit your fixes to OSA.

About the error you are seeing in cloudkitty-api, I haven't seen this
before. Could you give more information about your deployment? Are you
using a packaged version (deb / rpm) or source? What is your Linux
distribution?

Best wishes,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)