[manila] IRC meetings canceled on Nov 19th and Nov 26th

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 19:26:57 UTC 2020

Hello Zorillas,

As Vida Haririan informed us [1], we'll be hosting a bug triage call
on Meetpad [2] instead of our weekly IRC meeting on 19th November
2020. We hope that you will all join us and squash one or more bugs on
19th!

26th November 2020 is a holiday in the US; and a bulk of the regular
attendees will be off their computers. We discussed this in the
meeting today, and decided to cancel this IRC meeting. Please share
any concerns to #openstack-manila or here on this mailing list.

Thanks,
Goutham Pacha Ravi

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-November/018629.html
[2] https://meetpad.opendev.org/ManilaW-ReleaseBugSquash