Victoria Release Community Meeting

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Thu Nov 12 15:50:04 UTC 2020

Thank you all for the feedback as we continue to evolve the community meetings. As we plan the next community meeting, we will actively investigate using a Jitsi instance and communicate back on the ML about how that progress is going. Today’s meeting will be on Zoom (in about 10 minutes!), but like I mentioned earlier, the recordings will be available via the Project Navigator and YouTube for folks who would not like to login to the platform.

I’ll start a new thread when we make progress towards the next community meeting. If there is any other feedback, please let me know.

Allison

Allison Price
Open Infrastructure Foundation
allison at openstack.org