[tripleo] stein branch transition to extended maintenance

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 07:44:19 UTC 2020

Hello TripleOs

The stein branch is about to transition to extended maintenance [1]. This
will happen after the proposal at [2] is approved (by us) and merged.

The latest release of stein for each of the repos in [2] will be tagged as
extended maintenance. We have the option of first making another (final)
release, if there is something newer in stein that we need to be included.

We will continue to allow for bug fixes to be committed to stein however
there will be no more releases made after this point.

So, does anyone need a final release made for the stein branch for one of
the repos in [3]. If no one speaks up then I will +1 the patch at [2]
tomorrow

thanks,

marios

[1]