[qa][policy] Testing strategy discussion for new RBAC (new scope and default role combinations)

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:50:13 UTC 2020

Hey folks,

We held the meeting today and we started capturing some notes in an
etherpad [0]. Most of today's discussion was focused on introducing
context. We didn't come to a definitive answer as to which testing strategy
is best.

We're going to have another meeting on Monday, November 16th (next Monday)
at 16:00 UTC. We're also going to use the same conferencing room Ghanshyam
sent out in the initial email [1].

Feel free to add thoughts to the etherpad [0] before hand.

[0] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/wallaby-secure-rbac-testing
[1] https://bluejeans.com/749897818