[ironic] SPUC times!

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 10:15:24 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I nearly forgot about SPUC, can you imagine? :)

Anyway, after staring at the doodle for some time (it wasn't easy!), I've
picked two time slots:
Friday, 10am UTC (in https://bluejeans.com/643711802)
Friday, 5pm UTC (in https://bluejeans.com/313987753)

Apologies for those who cannot make them!

We're starting this Friday (the 13th!). I'm taking a day off, so I won't
necessarily be present, but feel free to use the meeting IDs without me as
well. SPUC will run till X-mas (maybe we should even have an X-mas special
on the 25th?).

Cheers,
Dmitry

--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael