[neutron]Drivers meeting 06.11.2020 - cancelled

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Fri Nov 6 16:45:36 UTC 2020

Hi,

If You have something what You want to discuss during drivers meeting, please
go to https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NeutronDrivers page before the
meeting and add Your topic to the "On Demand" agenda.
And please do that on Thursday, before I will start preparing meeting which I
usually do around Thursday evening CEST time.
If I don't see anything in the agenda I'm cancelling the meeting but if there
would be something added there, then meeting would be run normally.