[Release-job-failures] Release of openstack/ansible-role-redhat-subscription for ref refs/tags/1.1.1 failed

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Nov 6 12:47:11 UTC 2020

The weird thing is that the PyPI error message says:

"The description failed to render in the default format of reStructuredText"

while we specify:

long_description_content_type='text/markdown'

in setup.py. It looks like PyPI is ignoring our indication in setup.py,
and therefore (accurately) reporting failure to render in RST.