[tripleo] please avoid creating ansible playbooks that call modules for trivial tasks

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Nov 2 19:19:06 UTC 2020

On 2020-11-02 18:29:18 +0000 (+0000), Sorin Sbarnea wrote:
[...]
> I would give zuul-jobs roles a good example of big repository with
> well defined policies about how to write roles, including
> requirements for variables names and ways to document arguments.
[...]
> use of README inside each role looks like a decent solution.
[...]

Also, with the help of a Sphinx extension, it allows us to generate
fancy role documentation like this:

https://zuul-ci.org/docs/zuul-jobs/container-roles.html

I'd imagine once standardized metadata comes along, we'll support
building documentation from that too/instead.
--
Jeremy Stanley