[tripleo] please avoid creating ansible playbooks that call modules for trivial tasks

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 18:29:18 UTC 2020

I would give zuul-jobs roles a good example of big repository with well defined policies about how to write roles, including requirements for variables names and ways to document arguments.

There is already work done towards adding support in ansible for declaring in/out variables for roles. They will likely look similar to how module arguments are now documented and reside inside "meta" folder.

Still, until then use of README inside each role looks like a decent solution.