[all] X Release Naming

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Nov 2 14:53:44 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

This is to notify everyone that we are now kicking off the release naming
process for the 'X' OpenStack release.

Starting with the last W naming, we had altered our traditional way of choosing
a release name to allow any name that meets the basic criteria - basically that
the name begins with the chosen letter, it is made up if the ISO basic Latin
alphabet, and that it is 10 characters or less in length.

Community proposed names are collected on the wiki page for the X Release
Naming. This page also includes more details about the process and timing:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Release_Naming/X_Proposals

We welcome any names from the community. This should be an intersting release
to see what everyone comes up with! Please add any ideas to the wiki page.

--
Sean McGinnis