[Cloudkitty][ptg] CloudKitty Wallaby PTG outcome

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:43:30 UTC 2020

Hey people,
Thanks to everyone who attended the CloudKitty PTG sessions, we covered a
lot during the meeting. The Etherpad is available at [1].

In Etherpad [1], I added the notation "TODO(XXX):" in the topics we
discussed, that require effort from someone. The work can be either writing
a use case story, developing extensions/features, or creating test cases.
Therefore, if you are interested in working with that item, do not hesitate
and put your name there. Anyone in the community is welcome.

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cloudkitty-ptg-wallaby

--
Rafael Weingärtner