[all][dev][qa] cirros 0.5.1

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:46:20 UTC 2020

Hi again!

The patches in DevStack and Ironic have already merged.
Thanks to everyone involved. :-)

The Neutron patch is awaiting approval now [1].

Do note there are some issues with IPv6-only environments (afaik nothing
new compared to 0.4.0).
Please see [2] for details.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/711425
[2] https://github.com/cirros-dev/cirros/issues/58