[TripleO][rdo][train][centos7] fails at ovn_south_db_server: Start containers for step 4 using paunch

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Tue May 26 21:02:12 UTC 2020

hi all again.

I still and still and again fail on similar steps.
Using CentOS7 and eth# as net device names.
still running on tripleo-ansible version number 4.1.0 (instead of 5.0.0)
which should be fixed [0].

1) failing on OVN config, should I try not using OVN? just OVS?

2) first most annoying problem is that on a first deployment it cannot
connect to the controller/compute, but I can ssh using ssh -l heat-admin IP
BUT, on the second launch it is always able to connect from first attempt.

3) When using undercloud as repo for container images, it fails, as
undercloud ins not added to insecure registries, how should I add it?
should it be specified in undercloud.conf as insecure registry?

could you please give me some hints, please?

external links:
[0] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/725783

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis