[kolla-ansible] External Ceph and cinder-volumes

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:31:29 UTC 2020

On 2020-05-26 16:55, Alfredo De Luca wrote:
 > Hi all.

Hi Alfredo!

 > I am sing kolla-ansible 4.0 with and external ceph already deployed.

Kolla Ansible 4.0 is for Ocata which is long unsupported by the Kolla
project. A lot has changed since then: if you read current docs, they
are likely not applicable.
Is there any particular reason you are on K-A 4.0?

 > Do you know why it keeps looking for the cinder volumes? I ve done it
 > before with no problem but maybe something in the global not
correctly > configured?

It could be the case Ocata did not have the lvm switch. Or had it under
a (bit) different name.

-yoctozepto