[TripleO] External network on compute node

Reza Bakhshayeshi reza.b2008 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:00:24 UTC 2020

Sorry for the late reply, Could you please take a look at the output and
see if it's helpful?

http://paste.openstack.org/show/793968/

my external network is working fine on controller nodes, but deployment
can't assign IP to compute nodes.
(I don't have any Vlan configured in the backend environment)
I do still got problem with instances' internet access, Do you think this
could be related?

Regards,
Reza